Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Ready for 2015!





 I'm ready for 2015!

I was lucky and received several new sewing "toys" for Christmas gifts.  I love the thread spool holder from my husband. It is meant to sit on a table or bench but my favorite handyman indulged me and hung it on the wall. He also gave me a table top ironing board for the studio so that I wouldn't have to keep using the big one for very small things.
Then, I spent all day cleaning and organizing my studio.
.
I can actually put my hands on what I need without digging for it.

   What do I expect from myself in 2015?

I resolve to expand my skills with each new project in 2015.
I resolve to not have more than three UFOs at one time.
 (One more than last years self inflicted limit :) 
I resolve to work on my Blog's design.
I resolve to be a more consistent Blogger.
I resolve to be helpful and encourage every new quilter that comes my way.

I think that is a good start!
Happy 2015 to all!






1 comments:

  1. The space looks good T and I can't wait to see what you create this year.

    ReplyDelete