Pages

Monday, April 16, 2018

Finally.................................


Finally! Starting to feel like my self again.

Its been a really long time......not just for posting on my Blog but also for sewing and quilting.
To make a very long story short, my hubby's parents moved, gave us their house and then we moved and put our house on the market. I still, over a year later, have not figured out how to put three stories and a two car garage into a ranch with no garage. Our "new" house needed a lot of work and TLC and I am truly grateful for the fact that hubby is a carpenter and we are both the type to just dive into projects and get them done.




The place has come a really long way and we are beginning to feel less stressed and overwhelmed and more hopeful. Here are a few pictures of what we have accomplished. The kitchen cabinets we so dark they were almost black with a white laminate counter top. I used cabinet paint and colored them a pretty pale grey with a maple wood counter top. The second picture is hubby's beautiful wood work using antique boards. The last is our little piece of serenity.
Stay tuned!








0 comments:

Post a Comment