Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Addicted to Zipper Pouches

I'm hooked!

Sometimes I just need to make something that I can accomplish quickly. Little zipper pouches can be done in all kinds of shapes and sizes and are a great stash buster.

Over the past couple of weeks, I made these using lots of different patterns and fabric scraps. I used interfacing and lined all of them because I like for the bags to have a little stiffness. The zippers are getting easier with each one that I finish.




My Mom confiscated this one for a make-up bag. Using fabric protection spray makes it washable.



These are a good size for phones, and other small electronics. 



 
Thread, bobbins, seam rippers and other small tools fit nicely to carry to classes.

This one is a favorite! It is just the right size to hold your rotary cutter.

What a cute way to organize all of my stuff!




4 comments: